Friday, November 1, 2013

Creating Pauley, the Pirate's Parrot...How cool!

   I created a form out of aluminum foil. The children tried to apply the tissue but it would not adhere to the aluminum foil. So I covered the form completely with masking tape and off they went. I guided them and they guided me during difficult parts.I cut out wings from cardboard at their request and they covered the wings with tissue paper. They came up with the color scheme, the idea about his legs and feet. (which were very cool!) 
Totally a team effort!

 They came up with the ideas and I helped execute them.
The children were not completely satisfied with the little guy and asked if I would make him a hat like the pirate.
I made one.

Here's the little guy's hat! What a cutie!
AAARRGGHHHH!


No comments:

Post a Comment